- Registratie Module 2 is open!
- NATM Actueel: Blockchain grote disruptor in reisbranche
- A successful launch of RE-TNBTC 2017
- Nomineer jouw kandidaat voor de Sustainable Business Travel Award 2017
- Agenda: NATM Academy | Module 3 | Program B
- Agenda: NATM Academy | Module 3 | Program A
- Agenda: NATM Academy | Module 2 | Program E
- Agenda: NATM Academy | Module 2 | Program D
- Meetingselect wint Most Sustainable Grower Award in Deloitte Technology Fast50
- Agenda: NATM New Years Reception
- GBTA warns against EU suspension of visa waiver agreement
- GBTA Europe richt zich tot de EU
- GBTA Europe Conference 2016
- Hallo München! Wir sind Transavia!
- Hilton heet u welkom
- Amadeus: Samenwerking
- AirPlus: Mobiliteit
- NATM: Verandering
NATM Academy | Module 2 | Program E
5 juni 2018 @ 08:30 - 17:45
NATM launched the NATM Academy
In the July/August publication of Zakenreis NATM announced the launch of the NATM ACADEMY for Corporate Travel Management. An initiative launched in cooperation with NHTV in Breda. Initially the educational program is composed for corporate travel managers and corporate travel management related jobholders.
NATM ACADEMY Executive Training Program
NHTV has developed 10 Executive Training Programs in support of the NATM membership, split up into:
1. Industry-specific Training Programs (basic)
A. Introduction to Travel Management
B. The Airline industry
C. Management of a corporate travel Program: developing a travel policy, internal positioning and communication
2. Industry-specific Training Programs (advanced)
A. Developing a (global) Travel management framework
B. Working with intermediaries (incl. RFP’s, SLA’s)
C. Travel management and Data
D. Negotiations / Supplier Contracting
E. Travel Risk Management / HSSE / Duty of Care
This program is designed to explain the complex world of global travel management to industry newcomers and veterans seeking a refresher on the foundational elements of our industry. Content will include clarity on the end-to-end flow of the travel transactions; roles, industry acronyms; interests and revenue streams for key industry stakeholders; and an overview of the industry’s key trends and challenges.
3. General Management Training Programs (advanced)
A. Managing Global teams and Cultural Differences (Hofstede-model)
B. Communication & Marketing
As each training program is designed for a group of max. 15 participants we accept registrations based on the ‘First Come First Served’-principle.
MORE INFORMATION? THE NATM ACADEMY INFORMATION BROCHURE AND REGISTRATION FORM ARE AVAILABLE VIA: firstname.lastname@example.org