- Start met service Londen-Amsterdam op 4 april 2018
- China Airlines Group Donates NT$10 Million Towards Earthquake Relief
- Groningse hotels verder als Best Western en Best Western Plus hotels
- NATM New Year Reception | Album@Flickr
- NATM Academy
- Agenda: NATM Member Meeting
- Nomineer jouw kandidaat voor de Sustainable Business Travel Award 2017
- Agenda: NATM Academy | Module 3 | Program B
- Agenda: NATM Academy | Module 3 | Program A
- Agenda: NATM Academy | Module 2 | Program E
- Agenda: NATM Academy | Module 2 | Program D
- GBTA warns against EU suspension of visa waiver agreement
- GBTA Europe richt zich tot de EU
- GBTA Europe Conference 2016
- Hallo München! Wir sind Transavia!
- Hilton heet u welkom
- Amadeus: Samenwerking
- AirPlus: Mobiliteit
- NATM: Verandering
- Dit event is voorbij.
Pre-Conference NATM Masterclass Duty of Care
20 september 2017 @ 10:00 - 16:00
What will the Duty of Care Masterclass bring you?
During a one-day Masterclass of max. 5-6 hours you will work closely with your peers on group assignments and cases built on situations and experiences in the lives of the (corporate) business travellers. The goal of this Masterclass is to expand the participants’ knowledge related to the Duty of Care which must be aligned to your company’s business travel policies as well as its travel risk management process. Case studies will be based on situations and experiences which your business travellers might face.
This one-day Masterclass is designed to:
• create risk-consciousness regarding business travel for professionals attending the Masterclass; and
• provide professional and practical guidance as well as kindle thoughts for the implementation of security and safety procedures which will ensure the continued safety of your business travellers.
Who should take the Duty of Care Masterclass?
This Masterclass is open for our Direct Members, their internal stakeholders and Non-Direct Members (buyers):
- Travel Managers and Directors
- Facility, Risk Management, Procurement, HR or Financial Managers overseeing travel
Location, date, time
Dutch Design Artemis Hotel, John M. Keynesplein 2, 1066 EP Amsterdam.
Date is September 20, 2017. The Masterclass starts at 10.00 am and ends appr. 16.00 pm – lunch included.
The Masterclass will take place the day before our "RE" conference. We have agreed on a discounted room rate for our event participants with Dutch Design Artemis Hotel in Amsterdam. A hotel reservation form is available via e-mail: email@example.com.
1. NATM Direct Member - € 75,00
2. Finance/risk management/procurement/facility/hr of NATM Direct Members - € 75,00 (**)
3. Non-direct member - € 195,00 (i.e. travel buyer or manager procurement of business travel and/or meetings)
4. NATM direct membership & Duty of Care Masterclass - € 370,00 SPECIAL OFFER
(total savings of € 267,50) (i.e. travel buyer or manager of business travel and/or meetings or hr-manager in charge of travel policy)
This special offer is applicable based on an one-time only participation Duty of Care Masterclass incl. a NATM membership as direct member
(***) until December 31, 2018.
(**) This one-time participation fee is only applicable for the Duty of Care Masterclass for the internal stakeholders of our Direct Members of the finance, risk management, facility management, procurement or HR-discipline.
(***) Annual membership fee (January – December) for Direct Members € 295,00.
Terms and Conditions
Cancellation fee for Direct Members and internal stakeholder before September 1, EUR 40
Cancellation fee for NON-Direct members before September 1, EUR 100
Cancellation fee after September 13, and/or no show: no restitution of participation fee
All requests for refunds and cancellations must be made in writing to NATM: firstname.lastname@example.org
All rates mentioned are excl. VAT
By registering for this Masterclass you accept the terms and conditions