- Dit evenement is voorbij.
NATM BI-WEEKLY VIRTUAL NATM MEMBER EVENT
12 mei 2020 @ 13:00 - 14:00
In these extraordinary times of #COVID-19 the NATM decided to open up its virtual bi-weekly member events for travel buyers, member and non-member in the Netherlands. NATM Supplier members can invite their colleagues to join the NATM virtual events.
Upcoming event 12 May 2020
"Recommended update to travel post-COVID-19"
The up-ended travel landscape is making us all question the way we think about our corporate travel policies – and highlighting the importance of having a dynamic policy put in place with a clear strategy to communicate it to travelers.
Listen to Jeroen Hurkmans, Principal & Vice President Global Client Management of Advito and Diederik Banken, Vice President Belgium, The Netherlands & Luxembourg | BCD Travel in a 1-hour session where they’ll:
- Share the top five policy areas to focus on in today’s environment
- Identify if your policy needs a full long-term overhaul or just a temporary supplemental one-page document to address the rapidly changing environment
- Determine if more control is needed in the new travel climate or if your tools are ready to empower your travelers to make the right choices
- Get BCD Travel’s perspective on how to work with your TMC to achieve the highest level of duty of care while providing travelers with a consistent level of service and experience
As we value all professionals working in/with the business travel industry we open up this event to you, our (non-) direct members and allied members. NATM Allied Members can invite their sales/marketing colleagues to join the NATM virtual sessions. Registration per participant is required.
Interested to join our event?
You can sign up by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday 11th May latest you’ll receive the dial-in details for this event.
Looking forward to see you online!
Odete Pimenta da Silva
Managing Director | NATM
#TogetherIsBetter #StaySafe #DataisKey #StayHealthy #WeCanDoThis #Education #travelmanagement #businesstravel
NATM | Netherlands Association for Travel Management
*the NATM is a not-for-profit network of buyers and suppliers. This network of buyer professionals is responsible as the buyer of business travel services for other employees of their company, beit startup to multinational sized companies, or those that administer travel policies for their company or those that plan and/or manage meetings for their company.
Content powered by: